Nursing Home Services and Amenities
- Exceptional rehabilitative service for both short and long term residents
- Friendly and caring 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Rehabilitation rooms for short-term rehab stays
- Transportation to local appointments (free)
- Therapeutic Diets
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Activity Programming with daily social hour
- Daily Ecumenical Worship Services (excludes Saturday)
- Hospice Services
- Social Services
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Beautiful grounds and a glorious outdoor courtyard
- 61 skilled nursing beds with 39 private rooms
Our caring team is always here to meet and exceed your needs!
We strive to be up front about the costs associated with staying in a Nursing Home. Attached is a ling to our current rate sheet.
LMH Rate Sheet
If you have any questions about rates please contact LMH Social Services Department at (507)642-3271.
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
We believe that by respectfully considering each individual resident's health, social and spiritual needs, Luther Memorial Home provides premium short-term and long-term nursing care.